[Northkeep] Principality Poll

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Thu Jul 5 21:15:13 PDT 2001

Craig Henson wrote:
> So from the information I see, we are well on our way to becoming a
> principality! Oh! My bad, I forgot who it was we are dealing with on this
> issues. Apparently our numbers and voices don't count.

Humor me.  Who would that happen to be?  Who are we 'dealing
with'?
I'm unclear as to which of the numerous unnamed people I should
be
unhappy with.

The principality question has been around for the 18 years I've
been
in, and it's never gone away.  I doubt that just because there is
not
a clear majority (of all members in the North, not just those
choosing
to vote) yet in favor.

Maybe if, instead of being divisive, we tried to act more like a
unified region, the next time the question was called those
numbers
would change.

Marc/Diarmaid