[Northkeep] Principality Poll

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Fri Jul 6 11:51:36 PDT 2001

Well, Weisenfeuer is

1. 1/2 hour from Namron
2. 1 hour from Mooneschadowe
3. 1.5 hour from Wastelands
4. 1.5 hour from Northkeep
5. 1.5 hour from Eldern
6. 2.5 hours from Brad Leah
7. 3 hours from Runedel.

Looking @ population numbers, that puts around 92% of the north (based
off the most current population numbers published here
http://www.ionet.net/~burkemc/nrpoptotals.html) within an 1.5 hours of
the site...

That seems fairly central when you consider population distribution.  No
other site would work nearly as well as regarded to central.

JP

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com