[Northkeep] Help planning an event

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 12:22:37 PDT 2001

Would someone please tell me how we get a copy of our
insurance policy? The site we have booked for Margrave
this year says they need a copy of it ( pretty soon ).
And if any of yall are not going to attend 3 kings
write me an email and let me know for we are stuck
with that date this year anyway. This years Margrave
is going to be cool :) we have as prises for the
children so far 2 chain maile hauberks 1 for each age
group for Childrens Margrave, other prizes are pending
and being aquired :).

In Service of Ansteorra, the North, Northkeep, and the
Canton of Rundel
Charinthalis Del Sans aka Chass
Vivat the good people of the North!

=====
Go Insane now and save your sanity for a time when you need it!

Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch
ICQ # 2776047