[Northkeep] Principality Poll

Rebecca Heydon rmheydon at swbell.net
Fri Jul 6 18:05:17 PDT 2001

I understand.  Really.  Having been in the Seneschalate myself, it is
important to make sure that things are done clearly and concisely.

OTOH, those who want to misconstrue, will.  Those who want to start rumors
will do so.  You can't filter for stupidity on anyone's part.  Perhaps I'm
just a bit too close to my last reading of _1984_....

Rowan