[Northkeep] Re:thanks, Angus- I sure won't ask again

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Fri Jul 6 18:41:46 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/5/01 11:09:32 AM Central Daylight Time,
angusmgunn at yahoo.com writes:

<< his is NEVER what I had heard in any shape or form
 until Monday. That was originally why I THOUGHT we had
 discussed flying them here to begin with.
 Angus G. >>

You are not the only one. THe way I understood it from the last officers
meetin I attended, was that we were having a regional fighter practice, but
that their Majesties would be visiting Northkeep, and we would meet after
practice. If I was asleep at the wheel, and understood it wrong, my
apologies.
Like Kevin, I did not attend the Moot, if it was re-discussed then, and
concluded to be a regionwide meeting, I missed out on that, and again, my
apologies. I can't imagine how questioning such things turned into such a dog
pile. I don't think it warranted such chidings as I received. It certainly
did not warrant a personal e-mail from the princess (thanks a heap, VB!).
Therefore, I am stating publicly, so there is no misunderstanding, that I
solemnly promise NEVER to question anything on this list ever again.
Happy Trails
Anawyn