[Northkeep] Saturday at the park

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 11:39:36 PDT 2001

What a lovely day to sit around the park and chat...
Some new guys came out lokng for loaner armor...
A couple of old friends dropped by to say hi...
and my kids fed the squirls.....

Not really what I had in mind

DID I miss a meeting again

Was the practice cancelled

I KNOW all of the heavy fighters did not go to
coronation...

So where was everybody?

next time we plan to boycot the practice, sleep in, or
go out the night before and just plain be unable to
fight the next day some body please email/call me and
let  me know...

Pioter,Hungas,TURd,SIR Balvin,Flavious,Thorvald,... I
WILL SEE YOU WED NIGHT RIGHT???

Angus TARd