[Northkeep] Saturday at the park

Dennis England sirbalvin at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 8 10:54:15 PDT 2001

Angus,

I was out of town seeing family.  I thought I told everyone I wouldn't be
able to make it Saturday.  I plan to be there Wed.  Your description of Sat.
makes it sound like a good day bonding with your family in the warm embrace
of the universe.  Just the thing us touchy-feely social workers like ;-)
You lucky bastard.

Balvin