[Northkeep] Hi everyone!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 09:06:38 PDT 2001

Hello all!

Thank you to everyone for the kind words, thoughts and
prayers! Thank you especially to Susan, really the
most wonderful friend a person can have. (even though
she tends to mother me when I try to do stupid things
:)

I am back at work now, although very tired. I will be
unable to do anything strenuous for at least 3 months,
as rupturing my spleen would be a bad thing.

I was really very upset about missing so many good
sizable meetings of the Barony, but I promise you will
be seeing me again soon!

Zahava