[Northkeep] An Opportunity

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Mon Jul 9 19:23:35 PDT 2001

       Things are going well.  I'm glad to hear that you had a good time at
Castellan.  Northkeep was detirmined to show our guests a good time and I'm
glad to hear we succeeded.  The Moot went exceptionally well.  We could
hardly have asked for better.
       We do still have a lot to work through here in Northkeep.  Different
people do that in different ways and on different timetables.  I just don't
feel that on a public list is the best place to be doing this.  E-mail is
very poorly suited to dealing with this sort of thing, as witnessed by the
number of people being hurt and feeling like they can't ask questions without
being picked on.  For many who don't live near here the face of Northkeep is
what they see on this list.  If people are judging us based only on what they
see here they certinly aren't getting the true picture. I'm just asking that
we be aware of what face we are showing the kingdom and that we be paitent
with each other, and TALK with each other.  E-mail is no substitution for
talking.

Robert