[Northkeep] Stonie Update

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jul 9 19:52:21 PDT 2001

I have an update on Stonie.  He is going to have surgery tomarrow to remove
the fluid that has developed around his lungs and the scaring that has
developed on his lungs.  It is planned for 1:30 in the afternoon and
prayers and thoughts are deeply appreciated.  As for now, we are doing well
with people to be home with the younger kids and someone staying with
Stonie at the hospital.  They are projecting at leaste another 6 or so days
in the hospital, and offers to help out will be greatly appreciated.  Meals
would be great. If anyone wants to send anything up to the hospital for
Stonie; his name is Stonie Williams and he is at St. John's hospital in
Tulsa, 1923 S Utica, Tulsa, OK 24104.  He loves wolves and guitars, so
anything of that nature in cards or whatever would please him.  He is
handling this so well and has been an inspiration, this kid is so neat.  In
case you need to get ahold of me, my cell is 605-6174 or you can leave a
message at my house, 628-1517 or e-mail to catmafia at swbell.net.

Thank you all in advance for prayers and all,

Susan, in Service to
Truth, Beauty, Freedom,
But above all...
Love.