FW: [Fwd: Oops (Re: [Northkeep] Moot on 30 June notes)]

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at SSD.FSI.com
Tue Jul 10 11:09:46 PDT 2001

Thanks M/D,
Kevin's cool with me.

To clarify something else for people.

Due to the volume of business related e-mail traffic that I have to deal
with, I am not permitted to subscribe to the NK list here at work.   Ismet
forwards _some_ things to me with that proscription in mind.

When you see the note "-off list" appended to a message from me I am letting
you know that the message originated from an unsubscribed address.  I
probably won't get any replies which you send to the list until I get home
and use the machine there.

_If_ you are replying and _need_ a response from me before the end of the
day, reply to this address: "mailto:hughn at ssd.fsi.com" as well as the list.
I will answer when my workload permits.

Damon
 -off list