[Northkeep] Baronial Anniversary

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 18:00:11 PDT 2001

So what is the offical date for this event? I was told
it was thanksgiving weekend but on the kingdom
calander it is (16-18) the weekend after our event
(9-11)? Also for all of you who are not going to 3
kings our event is going to be awesome. Things are
being planned./.. things are being done... Ahh the
excitement of a home event... Gotta love it.

Chass

=====
Go Insane now and save your sanity for a time when you need it!

Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch
ICQ # 2776047