[Northkeep] Members pages

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 22:19:18 PDT 2001

Umm If i could find out who has the access to send the
web page we have to to get it uploaded to the page we
could be done in no time lol I made a new page a
couple of months ago and well the old one had one
contact and it is no longer valid. If ya could poit me
to someone.. I was told one person and they never got
back to me.. and I think that was the NR VScribe....
dont quote me been to long ago.

Chass

> As long as Rundel is considered even a part of
> Northkeep, your
> stuff
> should be available as well.  Rundel HAS a web page
> of sorts up,
> and I will be happy to assist whoever wants to work
> on it.  If no
> one does at this time, I'll be trying to keep the
> information up
> to date on Northkeep's page as well.

=====
Go Insane now and save your sanity for a time when you need it!

Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch
ICQ # 2776047