[Northkeep] Relocating the Crutches

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu Jul 19 08:20:06 PDT 2001

Ren wrote:
>I realize I will still be on line with you and joining in at events, but
>I will still miss the weekly interaction that we have together.  I will
>take what I have been given during our times together and blend it in to
>my new SCA home in Ponca.  So in a sense, I will be taking each of you
>with me and sharing you with them up there.

I hope you have a great time in your new home, I have always found moves a
delightful adventure.  It is good we will see you at events, I can't quiet
imagine a Gymp'less event...  Maybe you can get there paperwork through and
add to our Northern numbers.

Susan, in Service to
Truth, Beauty, Freedom,
But above all...