[Northkeep] Hospitaller thing

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Jul 24 21:22:42 PDT 2001

D/M wrote:
>Go to the Members page and click on Alton's name (his email address is
>there), so is
>Piotr's and Isabella's.  Ask her for a) a list of who's done the job, and
>b) Alystair's
>phone number (it's that boat thing).

I got Belle's address and figure she is busy with work.  I got a return on
the address Piotr had listed and the one for Alton was one for the company,
not sure that it is his personal one.

>I think Sigen did it for a while too.  Maybe Elisabetta.
>
>Worst comes to worse, you can ask the Librarian to break out all the old
>Nordic Sagas
>and check there.

Thanks for the ideas and thanks Maidenhair for digging, it is appreciated.

>I know that Talana did the job, but that wasn't for Northkeep, and it was
>back when rocks
>were soft.

So, this was before the dirt became sedamentery rocks? or the lava was
hot?  Who else do we have around that have been around longer than dirt?

Susan, in Service to
Truth, Beauty, Freedom,
But above all...
Love.