[Northkeep] Older than Dirst or Lava Surfing

MBC71798 at aol.com MBC71798 at aol.com
Wed Jul 25 21:42:58 PDT 2001

funny you should say that! I was speaking with Rory (Thunderlizard) this
evening and he was telling me old Colin and Sezmon stories. Many a time he
has went on about the First Castellin and about the well marked sites, that
was a 3x5 card, written in pencil, bubble gummed to a tree that was covered
with moss, hidden by an overgrown bush! I remember the 12th night that Burke
was a dragon, Fluffy was squired, and ismet and hugs were married. Oh and as
I was reminded tonight I was at the revel that phelzac held for thanksgiving
where Rory beat Selwyn at the pun contest.
I ain't older then dirt, but sometimes it feels that way!
Lady Susannah