[Northkeep] M. Catherine (material on sources)

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Sun Jul 1 01:27:24 PDT 2001

    Oops...my mind is a sieve, thought I had the silly putty liner firmly in
place, but apparently not.  Populace it is, then, or if we can get together
sooner it is ok with me.  I need to contact one of the authors for permission
to post her article anyway.  I'm sure she will agree, but it would be rude to
assume.

Catrin