[Northkeep] Youth Boffer

Rebecca Heydon rmheydon at swbell.net
Sun Jul 1 15:57:12 PDT 2001

Greetings...

Well, starting Wednesday, July 11 at fighter practice, I will be available as a human pell for children interested in Boffer.  Please contact me for more info as there are some things they will need to bring in order to play.

Also, The Hungus and I spoke at fighter practice and it looks as though a short pre-authorization class for parents and children and interested others will also be held on the 11th.

Parents:  This class is mandatory per Kingdom for you AND your children if they are going to participate.

The Hungus is also looking into getting some loaner armor for Boffer.  Any chance we might have some on the 11th?????  (Ian???  Hungus????)

In service,

Rowan
rmheydon at swbell.net