[Northkeep] Shoemaking classes

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Mon Jul 2 12:27:40 PDT 2001

At 12:12 PM 7/2/01 -0700, Marta wrote:
>>I'm interested as well as my boys. However, we will be
>>out of town that week. Can we start the following
>>week, or would you prefer us to take the fall class?
>>Any idea the cost of a pair of shoes?

The overview is generally useful.  Waiting until Fall shouldn't be a big deal.

Mmm, cost.  It depends on a lot of things, like initial investment in leather and tools.
The list of things you will need shouldn't be that expensive.  One of the things we can
discuss both in the first class, as well as the Leatherworker's class is availability
of leather, and ways to reduce costs.

M/D