[Northkeep] Notes from the Moot (sorry it took so long!)

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 20:15:32 PDT 2001

Here 'tis.  I apologize for any misspellings of names or incorrect titles.
I tried to cull out emotional or inflammatory statements (which were
mercifully few), and stick to the meat of what was said.  I also eliminated
massive amounts of repetition and tangential comments that didn't provide
new information or insights (read: blathering by someone who had grabbed the
floor and wouldn't give it up).

I'm sending a copy to Robert, and Dairmait will be putting this up on the
website.

By the bye, it was a good meeting.  Everyone behaved themselves (though some
were chattier that one might wish - you know whom I mean) and it is obvious
everyone is dealing well.  They're obviously still hurt and upset, but the
initial high emotions have settled considerably - at least in public - and
the group is pulling together like it should.  Good job.

In servicio,

Talana

attachement (in Microsoft Word)