[Northkeep] Picnic on the 21st

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 08:45:24 PDT 2001

Anawyn aptly asked:

> Does this mean that Northkeep is still paying for them to fly here?

Flying to Northkeep is a borderline case from Steppes/Elfsea.  Flying to
Namron/Wiesenfeuer is pointless.  If our good Vicar is relocating the meeting
to take the focus off Northkeep and place it on the region itself, and at the
same time save us the cost of airfare, I'm all for it.  Moore is, what, a
three hour drive from Dallas?  Four?  That makes it a local event by
Ansteorran standards.

But we're supposed to have all letters of intent in by then, and vote in
August.  Am I the only one that feels this is moving WAY too fast?  As though
Persons Unnamed were trying to circumvent the Society Seneschal's
investigation?  We were supposed to be able to proceed at a proper, orderly
pace with only a seneschal.  We CERTAINLY should be able to do so with a
Vicar.

Kevin