[Northkeep] Picnic on the 21st

Donna Hufford dhufford at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 4 10:57:26 PDT 2001

on 7/4/01 12:24 AM, Anawyn at aol.com at Anawyn at aol.com wrote:

> are we again subjected to having the entire Northern "world" on hand, as
> information involving our Barony, alone, is slated to be discussed? I for
> one, really resent this. You can't possibly pretend this is not more smoke
> and mirrors!
> Still Mistrusting,
> (and apparently with good reason)
> Anawyn

I completely agree with Anawyn
Ok, so it is a Regional meeting and there are lots of topics to be discussed
but I think we all know that if there was no "Northkeep Issue"  this meeting
would probably not be taking place and the fact that it is being held in,
and hosted by,  Weisenfeuer feels like a slap in the face.
Siobhan