[Northkeep] [FWD: [NR] Revel on July 21st]

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 10:42:22 PDT 2001

Hmm well considering we was looking at a 1 1/2 hour
trip or locally last thing we heard from vicar... to
now a 3 hour trip.. which I could go to an event at
that length of a drive... I have a 2 1/2 month old...
I will juast have to rely upon 2nd hand info and keep
my hostilities :). So unless god strikes me and makes
me go... I know we wont be there nor most of our
officers etc. There are only 3 here I am uncertain if
they are going or not.

Chass

--- Marc Carlson <marc-carlson at utulsa.edu> wrote:
> Brown Chass wrote:
> > Hmm that leaves me and a bunch from this group
> out.
> > Too far to drive.
>
> If you take 270, it looks like it's about the same
> distance as
> Cleveland.  OTOH, 2-3 hours each way may be a bit
> much for a day
> trip.
>
> M/D

=====
Go Insane now and save your sanity for a time when you need it!

Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch
ICQ # 2776047