[Northkeep] Principality Poll

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 05:30:32 PDT 2001

Well said Robert.  And Principality or no, we need to
work together better.  More friends means more fun
weither we're a region or principality & no matter
who's wearing the crown or corenets.  Remember folks,
this is supposed to be fun.

Tam
who's getting really tried of all the bickering &
childishness and is getting her nose back out of this
before she says something on list she may reget later

--- Fitzmorgan at cs.com wrote:
> The Following is just my opinion,  I'm not speaking
> for the Crown or for
> Northkeep,  just Robert.

=====
"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."