[Northkeep] principality

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Fri Jul 6 09:02:39 PDT 2001

At 06:19 AM 7/6/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>You know I have a lot of people up here in Ponca City
>53 total and not one of them including myself knew
>about the poll witch was supposed to have been sent
>out to all paid members well I have been a paid member
>in this kingdom for 4 years and a member for 15 total
>so what is the problem their?
>
>    Ian McCallum

Ian,

The poll was a unofficial opinion poll to measure interest in the region
and see if we should continue the discussions and possibly conduct a formal
poll.  It was sent out to all of the group seneschals and made available on
the web.  It was talked about on-line (on this list among others) and at
events for months.  The fact that your group of people has never filed your
paperwork with the Kingdom to become an official group is part of the
reason that no one in your group was mailed a packet.  If you really have
53 people there in Ponca City you need to get you packet completed as soon
as possible and become an official group.

Sir Burke