[Northkeep] Principality Poll

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Fri Jul 6 16:06:16 PDT 2001

Rebecca Heydon wrote:
> Gee...I remember a time when notes taken at Officers' Meetings, Populace,
> Moots, etc., didn't have to be cleared before being shared.  Whatever
> happened to the freedom of information?

It was all an act...

(sorry, obscure joke).

I think that in this case, we're wanting to err on the side of
caution.
When people get used to the possibilities again, then we'll see
if we
can hasten the process.  Unfortunately, SOMEONE went on vacation
without
giving me the go ahead (the file's already in HTML, it just needs
to be
uploaded).

M/D