[Northkeep] Principality Poll

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Sat Jul 7 16:34:50 PDT 2001

    75% of the *People Responding* to the poll...which was not a
majority of the members living in the region.  Many people did not
respond or participate in the discussions or the written polls.  Many
more of them would have to have done so before a majority of the
populace could be called in favor of changing status.
    Working towards Principality is a long process, best approached with
patience.

Catrin