[Northkeep] Calendar

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sat Jul 7 22:12:40 PDT 2001

I was just looking at the calendar and found that I could save it to my
desktop for reference.  I tend to do most of the stuff through my e-mail
program and not go into yahoo much and will probably save this as a
reference as to what is happening when, resaving weekly as to get the
additions.  I am hoping that we will have more things going on regularly
and this will help keep those strait without filling in my dayplanner.  As
to activities, there was recent discussion on the Northern List as to what
different groups do on a monthly basis.  We really only have had fighter
practice, populace and needleworkers going regularly recently.  Commenting,
Free Time at Rosamand's and Bardic have taken place depending on schedules
and have been wonderful opportunities to get to know each other better.  I
was amazed to see that many groups have activities much more frequently,
Moonshaddowe has something every Tuesday.  I have been hearing tales
recently of Blackfox's needleworkers guild meetings weekly.  What things
have been apart of Northkeep's history?  Things we might want to remember
as part of our strength and possibly bring back?  The moot is a wonderful
example of this and was enjoyed greatly, thank you greatly Charles Letcher
and his dear Lady for this last time and the gracous offer of the use of
your beautiful property again.

Let us remember where we have been and make the future even greater, we are
the Jewel of the North,

Susan, in Service to
Truth, Beauty, Freedom,
But above all...