[Northkeep] Calendar

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 00:06:38 PDT 2001

Um...just a note on the calendar... Isnt NK Fyghter
practice on Wed eves, Not Thurs? The calendar has it
marked as bein Thurs. Also, just fyi, from experience
wyth the Yahoo calendars, its easier to read if u set
up the default by month instead of by day/hour. But
most the tymes lysted for the various events/meetings
on the calendar are in the middle of the nyte. Sorry
all, I would've sent thys to Diarmuit (Sp?) the
lyst/calendar moderator, but I dont have ur email. *g*
Newayz, I was in progress of updatin the cal's in my
yahoo clubs when I looked over the NK one. Slán go
foíll! ~*Muirenn an Dalán-dé*~