[Northkeep] Angus vs. Angus

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Jul 9 19:17:22 PDT 2001

At 08:09 PM 7/9/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Now I'm assuming....and we know where that gets us all....that the
>pronunciation is "Ang-eye" (long I sound) not, as one might also assume,
>"Ang-ee" (short E sound).  Those of us with a Holey Scribbelings bent do
>want to be sure for future reference...

Just a quick note, I loved Angus's note, it was a bright spot in a long
day.  I will update that part in my next e-mail, but as to the plural I
have always refered to the cows with a plain Angus when refering to a herd
of them.  My grandfather raised angus and they are wonderful, so I do admit
to a bias toward their kinsmen.

The subject line makes me think of spy vs spy from Mad, hum this could be a
great comic for the saga.

Susan, in Service to
Truth, Beauty, Freedom,
But above all...