FW: [Fwd: Re: [Northkeep] Moot on 30 June notes]

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at SSD.FSI.com
Tue Jul 10 09:12:51 PDT 2001

 Hi Kevin,

>Where the heck did THIS come from?
History and personal experience.   The latter was a _threatened_ action in
one of my former kingdoms of residence.   This threat used a previous SCA
crown having done it as precedent.  (This discussion was held while I was a
Guardsman.  So, although I was privy to it, the details, I'm sorry, must
remain confidential.  As I said, it was only a threatened action, which,
fortunately, was not required.)

>Local groups that do this
> are called Palantine BARONIES.
I'd never even heard of such a thing until I came to Ansteorra.   Names,
laws, traditions change.
The titles used in the threatened action above were _Province_ and
_Warlord_.

>  I expected better from Damon.
Sorry my friend.  Everybody disappoints someone almost every day.

Regards,
         Damon
		-offlist