[Northkeep] Leather Class - tonight at 7pm to 10 at Damons

FalanMacF at aol.com FalanMacF at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 05:42:45 PDT 2001

Tonight at 7pm is out leather class with our 3 wonderful instructors, Damon,
Diarmaid & Xenos.  At this stage I think everyone just needs to bring their
bodies.

I have reposted instructions from Ismet below.

Be there or miss out on some wonderful information. And if you are not going
to fighter practice, you should be there.

Faolan
A&S pusher

  It will be held at Damons house : On 71st St. between Sheridan and Memorial
there is one stop light.  Turn
north (not South where the firestation is) and two houses on the right
is ours.  Address: 6931 S. 73rd E. Ave.  (For those who have been to
Anawyn's, we are next door.)  We're on a hill with large trees.  The
house has bright blue shutters.  Shouldn't be able to miss it.

Ismet