[Northkeep] Members pages

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Wed Jul 11 14:40:40 PDT 2001

Would people PLEASE look at the Members pages (http://northkeep.ansteorra.org/members.html) and the alternate version (links off the regular members page) and tell me which you prefer.  This means EVERYONE IN NORTHKEEP AND RUNDEL who reads this please. Yes, I want -your- opinion too, whoever you may be.

Also, if you find things that are WRONG, please tell me -- I can't fix it if I don't know about it.  I'm psychic, not Omniscient.

Marc/Diarmaid
(Yes, I'm a little cranky this afternoon. I'm sorry -- it has nothing to do with this group).