[Northkeep] Members pages

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Thu Jul 12 07:31:54 PDT 2001

For those who've sent me information since last night, that information should be changed on the new page.
The other pages may take some more work to translate everyone over.

Ainar, could you possibly send me a copy of the current phone list, please?  I won't put anyone's phone number that doesn't give it to me specifically to put up there, but I'd like to make sure that I'm not missing anyone.

BTW, if anyone can tell me why Julienne de Lion's name keeps turning up "de Leon", I'd appreciate it :)

M/D