[Northkeep] Web pages and information

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Fri Jul 13 08:35:41 PDT 2001

I've gone ahead and changed the members pages (in -my- informal polling system,
with a total population of 90 something, 15 or so saying yes, and one saying no means
that we go with yes -- leading to my next motto suggestion "qui tacit, consentiri videtur".
'Who is silent, consents'.

I think I've fixed the table size, and broken them into small enough units over four pages
so that they should load faster.  If people have tweaking they want, or want to add more
information, please let me know.   The reason there are so many blank spots is that not
only don't I know everyone, but I'm somewhat prohibited against posting information about
members unless it's given to me by that member (or some reasonable facsimile thereof).

I will try to print off a copy and take it to fighter practice tomorrow (since it's supposed to
be under a hundred (allegedly)).  Otherwise I may just wind up in the park by myself for a
few hours...

Along the same lines, I have placed a page for listing the Baronial Candidates as they
become known.  Through no fault of anyone's, several of them I know nothing about;
specifically Francesca, Jessamy and Nikky.  Jessemy's at least has an entry in the
populace section.  I need to make one for the other two as well (as well as anyone else
who has gotten left off).

I've also listed the Baronial Mottos I've seen.  If I've left any off, please let me know.

I do want to thank those who have given me their information in the past few days.  Just
remember this isn't a dossier, this is "what do you want people to know about you, what
names have you been known by that people might remember you ask, and so on, who
does THAT badge/banner belong to, and so on.  If you don't want the information available,
just tell me.

Marc/Diarmaid