[Northkeep] Web pages and information

Geni Gorham geni_rn at swbell.net
Fri Jul 13 04:14:52 PDT 2001

Diarmaid;

My Lord, what information would you like of me?
General Information:
I have an AoA and Thistle in Needle working.
 I am apprenticed to Mistress Faoileann from the Wasteland.
 I am a member of  the household Wizard's Keep.
 I have taught basic embroidery and how to use counted cross stitch to make trim classes.
 My interested include embroidery, cross stitch, weaving, liquor making, bead loom work, sewing,
and jewelry making.

I hope this information helps.  If you would like further information, feel free to contact me at
e-mail addy:  geni_rn at swbell.net or home phone: 918-622-7739 any time but on Tuesdays or after 4 P
on Monday and Wednesday, I work those days and hours.

Hope this Helps,
Lady Jessamy Gorham