[Northkeep] New School Option

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Wed Jul 18 15:34:37 PDT 2001

Just a bit of info for you out there with older kids, (please ignore if not
interested).

We have just enrolled Kit in the new Charter School here in Tulsa.  It was
an option I had not heard of before this week and it appears to be
wonderful.  It is called Tulsa School of Arts and Sciences.  They are
located at 5155 East 51st Street in the 'The Park' office complex, next to
the Thorton Y.  They are accepting 250 students this year and are half way
there, with places going quickly.  For more info, www.tulsasas.org  For out
of district transfers, you will need to obtain a district-to-district
transfer before you can enroll, these are obtained at the district office
of previous school.  They have a very strong History and Literature focus,
what drew Kit right in.  They are hoping to offer rapier classes, anyone
interested in coordinating this may want to contact them.  I am so thrilled
to be offered a choice, that really is a choice in education, here in Tulsa.

The people in the office were very friendly, for more info check out the
website or call the office; 828-7727 or 381-8727.

Susan, in Service to
Truth, Beauty, Freedom,
But above all...
Love.