[Northkeep] Relocating the Crutches

Ren Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Thu Jul 19 05:47:08 PDT 2001

Hello Northkeepers,

I just wanted to take a moment and talk to you all.  I am sure some of
you have heard that I will be moving to the Ponca City area - this isn't
a rumor.  Due to some mundane situations I am having to relocate rather
quickly.  I will be moving next Tuesday.  Even though this is sad news to
some extent, there is a fantastic opportunity for me and my kids giving
us a rather exciting adventure.

Being my first barony, you all will have a special place in my heart.
There are many memories that I hold dear and I know I will use them for
many years within my mundane and SCA life.  Each of you have been there
to help me celebrate life and I appreciate that.

I realize I will still be on line with you and joining in at events, but
I will still miss the weekly interaction that we have together.  I will
take what I have been given during our times together and blend it in to
my new SCA home in Ponca.  So in a sense, I will be taking each of you
with me and sharing you with them up there.

Thanks for listening and please continue to celebrate life - SCA style!
Huggs and Kisses to all!
Ryn the Gimp

Kateryne la Esclopiera

Il est bon d'etre laganse!