[Northkeep] Relocating the Crutches

Ren Picard kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Thu Jul 19 08:27:40 PDT 2001

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:20:06 -0500 "Susan O'Neal" <catmafia at swbell.net>
writes:
> I hope you have a great time in your new home, I have always found
> moves a delightful adventure.  It is good we will see you at events, I
can't
> quiet imagine a Gymp'less event...  Maybe you can get there paperwork
> through and add to our Northern numbers.

It's nice to know I will be missed.  The kids and I are really looking
forward to this adventure.  The place we are moving is just north of
Ponca City and is REALLY small.  I don't know if I will stay sane!

Paperwork?!?  Boy you do have faith in my abilities, don't you!!!

Ryn

Kateryne la Esclopiera

Il est bon d'etre laganse!
(It's good to be the gimp!)