[Northkeep] Fwd: [CALONTIR] Valor XXII

Dennis England sirbalvin at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 20 21:26:58 PDT 2001

Your Excellencies,

I am honored to be in such distinguished company.  Please tell me what
weekend Valor falls on.  My schedule is full through the month of September.
But I must admit it has been far to long since I journeyed to the Kingdom of
Calontir and if there is any way possible I would like to come and enjoy the
company of my old friends to the north.

In Service,
Sir Balvin Thorfinnsson
11th Champion of Valor