[Northkeep] Hospitaller thing

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Tue Jul 24 13:30:28 PDT 2001

>>I am searching for past hospitallers of Northkeep.  If you could contact me
>>at catmafia at swbell.net , I would appreciate it.  I have talked to Anawyn,
>>but don't think I have a good address for Alton, Piotr or Alister.  Other
>>than Belle, are there any others who have served in this position?

Go to the Members page and click on Alton's name (his email address is there), so is
Piotr's and Isabella's.  Ask her for a) a list of who's done the job, and b) Alystair's
phone number (it's that boat thing).

I think Sigen did it for a while too.  Maybe Elisabetta.

Worst comes to worse, you can ask the Librarian to break out all the old Nordic Sagas
and check there.

I know that Talana did the job, but that wasn't for Northkeep, and it was back when rocks
were soft.

M/D