[Northkeep] Older than Dirt (was Hospitaller thing)

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Tue Jul 24 22:12:19 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/24/01 9:21:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
catmafia at swbell.net writes:

> So, this was before the dirt became sedamentery rocks? or the lava was
> hot?  Who else do we have around that have been around longer than dirt?

       Well Beorthlic has been here the longest.  Balvin, Colin, Catrin,
Anton, Talana and Wilhelm de Kalavo have all been around here longer than I
have and I've been here almost 16 years.  I think that Ismet and Kevin Kerry
may have been here longer than that but I'm not sure.  We have a few others
whom we seldom see who have been here more than 16 years, such as Rory
Macloud, Mark de Provance. Evelyn Lighton of Mayhall, Brian Gamm, Alana, and
Thomas Redhawk.
       I can think of several others who have been here a very long time but
I couldn't say just how long, such as Damon, Isabell, Selwyn, Thorgrim,
Sigen, Debroa, Darimaid, Gwen, Richart, Elizabeta, Livia, Faucan, Keegan,
Yoshi and Therese Giovani.  With the possable exception of Elizabeta I
believe that all of those listed above have been here more than 10 years.  No
doubt I'm leaving someone out.

Robert