[Northkeep] Older than Dirst or Lava Surfing

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Wed Jul 25 17:42:58 PDT 2001

    I think that exists as part of our petition for Baronial status.  It is kind
of bare bones, not big on lots of detail, but it provides an overview of who we
are, who started what, and how we got here.  Adding detail to the bones is where
the history comes to life.  As for being around a long time, I remember the good
ole days when we dinosaurs proudly ruled the earth, until those pesky newbie
mammals came along and messed everything up.  There went the neighborhood.

Catrin, randomly lashing out with her stick