[Northkeep] Motto suggestion

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at SSD.FSI.com
Mon Jul 2 08:28:26 PDT 2001

Hi,

> You had another one at the moot, too - what was it? (one you
> were serious
> about............although this one is kind of cute.)

As with many things that get attributed to me, this one belongs to Ismet.  I
just have the louder voice.  :-P

Vir Veritas
Strength in Truth

or...

Veritas Vir
The Truth is our Strength

We're just not sure which word order goes better and even less sure if we've
gotten the Latin words correct.  I'd have to bounce it off 'Drix or some
other Latin instructor for verification.

You can read what you want into it, but I kind of think of it as a slam at
those who'd tell bogus stories about us (NK).  Say what you want...we know
the truth of it...and we'll stand up for that truth.

	Damon
	- offlist

	 "Veni, Coqui, Bibimus"
	 I came, I brewed, We drank