[Northkeep] Shoemaking classes

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Mon Jul 2 11:35:00 PDT 2001

At 01:26 PM 7/2/01 -0500, Mercedes wrote:
>>Wow - that's scary - mine is not much bigger than yours or I would
>>volunteer......  Guess I need to find my wedding shoes so I can finish them.
>>Are you going to limit the class size?  I know that there are probably some
>>in Mooneschadowe who might be interested in coming over for such a
>>class......

Meaning no criticism on Ox, I'm -supposed- to be teaching an overview class for him some
time now, but haven't heard anything definite :)  He wasn't sure that there'd be anyone
who'd be willing to commit to a night a week for a month or so for the shoemaking workshop.
The largest class group for the overview was 50+/- and that wasn't too bad.  For the other -- if
we get more than about 10, I'll actually be surprised (again no criticism intended to anyone).

M/D