[Northkeep] Picnic on the 21st

Derek Wilson dwilson at dollarcar.com
Tue Jul 3 11:42:35 PDT 2001

There is more that they want to address besides just Northkeeps obvious
problems. What those other issues are I haven't a clue. So this is a
REGIONAL meeting not a northkeep meeting, and they wanted it as central as
possible to the entire region.

That is how it was explained at the Northkeep Moot

Diethelm Waltorfer
aka
Derek Wilson