[Northkeep] Picnic on the 21st

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Wed Jul 4 09:06:17 PDT 2001

In a message dated 7/3/01 10:25:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Anawyn at aol.com
writes:

> Does this mean that Northkeep is still paying for them to fly here? That
> certainly would seem out of line, since now the entire North is "suddenly"
> involved. And how in the daylights could Moore, Oklahoma be considered
> centrally located???
> Why are we again subjected to having the entire Northern "world" on hand, as
> information involving our Barony, alone, is slated to be discussed? I for
> one, really resent this. You can't possibly pretend this is not more smoke
> and mirrors!
> Still Mistrusting,
> (and apparently with good reason)
> Anawyn

       No we are not flying them in for this.  This was always ment to be a
meeting with the region.  I had suggested flying them in to make it easier on
them and to put it closer for us but they wanted to keep it near the center
of the region.  When you consider that the Northern Region also includes
McAlester, Enid, Wichita Falls TX and Lawton,  Moore seems reasonably central
to me.  We were trying for something in North East OKC but all the regular
sites were already booked.
       There are many issues to be discussed in this region.  Understndably
we are focused on our proublems but the Baron of Wiesenfeuer has been the
subject of multiple attacks on Local, regional, kingdom and world wide
mailing lists.  I imagine that there are some in Wiesenfeuer who will want to
talk with the Crown.  A few months ago we had a poll to see if there was
support for forming a principality in the North.  I expect that the Crown
will want to talk about that.  There are deep divisions in this region over
several issues.  I would be suprised if the crown didn't want to discuss
that.  Northkeep is by far the largest group on this region.  We are one of
the largest groups in the Kingdom.  What we do will have a powerful effect on
the future of this region.  We area a part of this region and what effects us
effects the region and what effects the region effects us.  There are many in
this regin who are friends of Northkeep and who are just as hurt by what has
happened as we are.  They deserve to hear what is said and express their
concerns to the Crown.

Robert