[Northkeep] Principality Poll

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 11:36:22 PDT 2001

Um I was asking a q to see if i was reading the thing
wrong. Besides the princess has done stated that they
wont be discussing the principality issue. Just
beating a horse whose time has not come yet. Who ever
of yall actually go to the thing on the 21st I would
appreciate some notes on what was discussed since it
was scheduled so far away from us (Right at a 3 hour
drive) Still trying to figure out how Wisenfuerer is a
mid point.

Talk to you later.. The infanitely Confused
Charinthalis Del Sans aka Chass for it is easier to
say

--- Tamberlin <tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have a feeling that information would be a good
> thing to have the 21st.
>
> Tam

=====
Go Insane now and save your sanity for a time when you need it!

Get a Taste for Religion... Lick a witch
ICQ # 2776047