[Northkeep] Sorry

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Mon Jul 9 17:39:51 PDT 2001

    Please excuse the bandwidth;
Ryn, we cannot email you privately.  For some unknown reason, our ISP will
not allow us to email hotmail or juno addresses.  It spontaneously changes
the address line to one that does not exist and we get returned mail.  I
have no idea why, but Anton plans to toast our ISP ("service" provider, a
term used very loosely) severely. Diarmaid, any suggestions or ideas how
we can foil this wretched plot against free email accounts?
    In the meantime could you phone us or email your phone # to us?  Our #
is 836-3696 and we are home most evenings.  Yoshi, could you do the same?
Sorry for the b/w again.

Catrin, hating our so-called ISP