[Northkeep] Crown and Warrenting.......??????

Jerry and Teresa Herring herring at rectec.net
Mon Jul 9 18:29:57 PDT 2001

Chass,
For information on Warranted officers you need to contact the Northern
Regional office in-charge of that specific office.
As for votes taken to the meeting out yonder I am not sure what voting is
going on but if you have written words to carry to her Majesty I would be
glad to do so...please feel free to send the words to me either by mail or
email.

If there is anything else that I can help with please feel free to ask I
would be glad to do so.

Kind regards,
Ian Dun Gillan